I see the new health centre in Hope is coming on leaps and bounds. My last doctor's surgery visit was a 90 minute wait for a 5 minute consultation. I'm looking to join Hope if conditions are better. That's if they are allowing new signings.
Vitamins and supplements, doctors hate them. Perhaps I should say they in general disregard them. They are after all agents for the pharmaceutical industry.
I take all the usual plus Vit D, lugol's solution (iodine), curcumin plus peperine, ginger, selenium, coconut oil, DHEA, whey powder and magnesium chloride.
I take probiotics.
I'm looking to take MSM, licorice, magnesium bicarbonate.
I take all this stuff as I am over 60 and things start to slow down in the body
I took Vit D all last winter, my blood levels showed mid range all through. By February most people's Vit D are low unless you have had a foreign holiday.
Calcium carbonate which doctors hand out like sweeties to us old uns are to be treated with extreme caution.
Here's the low down on what the medical establishment think of vitamins and supplements.
It's USA based but applies to the EU.
Coming shortly compulsory vaccinations for your children. Its started in USA and Australia.
I refused a flu jab last winter and this year. Last years flu jab was totally ineffective as they chose the wrong strains...................
- ► 2017 (126)
- ► 2016 (229)
- So you want refugees to come here
- Moel Famau
- Buckley on Black Friday
- Friday Night
- World News - Jeremy has it right
- Penyffordd Wine Circle Pre Xmax Bash
- Flintshire and Wrexham joined as one?
- Penyffordd Health - Vitamins
- World Events
- Cash from Crime
- Still Spying on Yer
- Friday Night come Monday
- Speed Watch
- Council Talk
- It's dangerous out there today
- Congratulations to Steve Vaughan
- Christmas Coffee Morning & Fair
- Recent Events
- Snow Apparently
- I Spy with my little eye
- Situation Vacant
- Friday Night - Billy Joel - A good 2 hours
- Fun for all the family
- Recent Penyffordd House Sales
- Where's the kids?
- Vehicle Collisions
- Penyffordd Health - Fat Consumption
- Penyffordd Remembers the Fallen
- Institute Upgrade News
- Penymynydd Rd will be closed
- The Bonfire
- Friday Night Comes Around Quick
- Lost the Plot
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night 2015 Saturday 7th Novembe...
- Penyffordd Local Development Plan
- PENYFFORDD COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING – 4th NOVEMBE...
- Penyffordd Crash
- The Weather
- Penyffordd District presents.............
- Justice gets into the tax collecting business
- ▼ November (40)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)