Public transport companies who service Penyffordd community have been looking to make efficiency's including stopping buses to our health centre in Buckley.
There also appears to be trouble with school children getting Castell Alun our main secondary school.
Cllr Cindy Hinds reports there are serious issues with the bus company that takes our children to the Hope school. Flintshire County Council are getting involved.
Perhaps by now it is all sorted.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- We make aircraft at Broughton
- Bad Move
- Cuts are on the way
- What the heck..........
- Have you seen?
- Penyffordd Health
- Song for Penyffordd
- Road Collision Padeswood
- Penyffordd Christmas Coffee Morning
- School Children Fun Run
- Bad Driving II
- North Wales Bad Driving in The Daily Post
- Flu Jab?
- Friday night a bit early
- Anti Social behaviour by youths tonight
- Up S Creek Further
- Penyffordd Local Development Plan
- Penyffordd Institute
- Street lights are to be switched off
- Baby delivered at side of the road
- Penyffordd man’s battle to get help for deadly lun...
- Call Me Councillor II
- Mervyn Griffiths' Funeral Arrangements
- Call me Councillor
- Big Guns at Penyffordd Council September Special M...
- Vulcan flypast not happening...........
- World Events
- Penyffordd ByPass is closed
- Mervyn has passed away
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting this coming W...
- Penyffordd Health News
- World News
- On being short
- Loosing County Councillors
- Penyffordd district property news
- ▼ October (36)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)