PENYFFORDD COMMUNITY COUNCIL ORDINARY MEETING
13th MAY 2015
A G E N D A
2. Declaration of Interest – Members Code of Conduct
To receive any declarations of interest from Members.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 1st April and 15th April 2015
To receive and confirm as a correct record and then authorise the Minutes.
4. Matters arising
Minute 174 – The Clerk to report of the progress of street lighting.
5. Community Asset Transfers - To review the CAT’s and consider the advice received from John Gray, FLVC.
6. Playing Fields Working Group - To receive an update in respect of the Cory Trust grant application.
7. Best Kept Communities Competition -To review the application locations.
8. Police Report - PCSO Mat Gordon to provide a report.
9. Review of the Council’s Website - To discuss the progress of the website designers.
10. Planning Applications
To review and consider planning applications received (none received to date).
11. Notification of Planning Decision - To note planning decisions made by Flintshire County Council (none received to date).
13. Any Other Business
- ► 2017 (92)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015
- Friday Night Late
- Go and play on the main road
- Yet another crash
- Flintshire Local Development Plan Penyffordd Candi...
- Penyffordd Community Council Special meeting dated...
- New Penyffordd Primary School for the Village
- Red Arrows, Spitfire, Queen Mary 2 etc - The Full ...
- Fancy That
- The Red Arrows over Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Meditation
- Penyffordd Health
- Clearing the shed out
- Holiday Nostalgia
- The Big Breakfast
- Things UK Political
- Penyffordd Comunity Council Meeting May 2015
- It's Friday
- Beluga News
- Property for sale
- An apology to Penyffordd Community Council
- and finally
- Recent Property Sales
- Friday Night a bit later
- Friday Night a bit late
- How the Battle was won
- Spotted in Flintshire Chronicle Classifieds
- More Chester Races
- Council reward contractors for shoddy work?
- Chester Races, way to go
- Deliveries - The Appliance of Science
- Interesting Couple
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)