I am having a tablet computer delivered. I know the name of the driver, where the parcel is currently and when its going to be delivered within an hour window.
Yesterday is was in Tannochside
Over night its been taken to Birmingham
Then on to Wrexham for this morning
This is a long way from the primitive practices of some operators.
postscript: Delivered when promised. Courier was Interlink.
Tablet network connected, software loaded, a bit of a first, all in one day.
Bluetooth mouse on order.
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015
- Friday Night Late
- Go and play on the main road
- Yet another crash
- Flintshire Local Development Plan Penyffordd Candi...
- Penyffordd Community Council Special meeting dated...
- New Penyffordd Primary School for the Village
- Red Arrows, Spitfire, Queen Mary 2 etc - The Full ...
- Fancy That
- The Red Arrows over Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Meditation
- Penyffordd Health
- Clearing the shed out
- Holiday Nostalgia
- The Big Breakfast
- Things UK Political
- Penyffordd Comunity Council Meeting May 2015
- It's Friday
- Beluga News
- Property for sale
- An apology to Penyffordd Community Council
- and finally
- Recent Property Sales
- Friday Night a bit later
- Friday Night a bit late
- How the Battle was won
- Spotted in Flintshire Chronicle Classifieds
- More Chester Races
- Council reward contractors for shoddy work?
- Chester Races, way to go
- Deliveries - The Appliance of Science
- Interesting Couple
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)