Penyffordd blog material can be hard to find.
I have a robot set up that helps.
I'm currently on presnelone a steroid.
16 tablets when I started now down to 4
Makes you creative, hyper and gives you the munchies.
They give you sleeping tablets to sleep.
Great for cramming for university just for a few days
In hospital I would buy The Times and read it from cover to cover
Even the horse racing news section.
They also make you loose weight a stone in 12 days.
Can I keep the stone off!
End of course next week.
Not recommended for more than 3 weeks as they are addictive.
Wikipedia side effects considerable.................
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Friday Night Late
- Internet has been down this morning in places
- Residents meet Dwr Cymru over Chester Rd flooding ...
- Why all the blogs?
- Penyffordd First World War
- Chester Rd Closed for resurfacing
- Penyffordd Monsoon
- Vaughan Family Butchers of Penyffordd clean up pri...
- CCTV Surveillance Creep
- Penyffordd Community Council join the 21st Century...
- Mark Tami MP Penyffordd Surgery tomorrow
- For Penyffordd Blues Music Lovers at Mold
- Hundreds enjoy Penyffordd and Penymynydd Carnival
- Chester Rd No Go Area
- Congratulations to Sarah Hughes the new Clerk to t...
- Penyffordd Politics
- Maelor Hospital Blog
- Man in court for killing teen by dangerous driving...
- Penyffordd Summer Carnival 2014
- Back home
- Normal Service to be resumed shortly Due to an en...
- Fancy That!
- Recent Penyffordd Property Sales
- Danger Road Speed Limit to be cut
- Penyffordd: Nigel Davies named as motorcycle crash...
- Penyffordd crash: Two bikers killed, five in hospi...
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)