Can you ask Tom if its ok for you to expose council minutes in full on the notice board?
Today I see 2 pages exposed to view rather than the normal front page.
Most of the stuff on the notice board is unimportant
For example the village website that has not been in existence for 10 years.
Perhaps you can explain to Tom that his view that residents should be kept in the dark when ever possible except for election time is a little out dated.
ps I see no email address or anything else to contact you.
As the person of first contact you should have one
Fact Most Penyffordd Cllrs have email addresses but hide them.
Cindy Hinds, David Williams, Linda Vidamour and Dr Clive Weed the exceptions.
Some things in Penyffordd don't change.
keywords: Clerk to Penyffordd Council Mrs Sarah Hughes
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Friday Night Late
- Internet has been down this morning in places
- Residents meet Dwr Cymru over Chester Rd flooding ...
- Why all the blogs?
- Penyffordd First World War
- Chester Rd Closed for resurfacing
- Penyffordd Monsoon
- Vaughan Family Butchers of Penyffordd clean up pri...
- CCTV Surveillance Creep
- Penyffordd Community Council join the 21st Century...
- Mark Tami MP Penyffordd Surgery tomorrow
- For Penyffordd Blues Music Lovers at Mold
- Hundreds enjoy Penyffordd and Penymynydd Carnival
- Chester Rd No Go Area
- Congratulations to Sarah Hughes the new Clerk to t...
- Penyffordd Politics
- Maelor Hospital Blog
- Man in court for killing teen by dangerous driving...
- Penyffordd Summer Carnival 2014
- Back home
- Normal Service to be resumed shortly Due to an en...
- Fancy That!
- Recent Penyffordd Property Sales
- Danger Road Speed Limit to be cut
- Penyffordd: Nigel Davies named as motorcycle crash...
- Penyffordd crash: Two bikers killed, five in hospi...
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)