Half an hour of full pelt rain. Coming in places here I've never seen before. Cue buckets.
In Penymynydd Rd the ditch was piped years ago. It runs under Chester Rd then down into the stream.
At the moment there are 1000's of gallons pouring out the manhole for the drainage. Its running across Chester Rd and into Ken's garden.
Spoke to a utility man some time ago who opined that before the pipe goes into the ditch the pipe diameter reduces there by causing a back pressure up to Penymynydd Rd
Any reduction of pipe diameter shouldnt have been allowed if it has happened.
Usual nutters on the road who dont see the need to slow down.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Friday Night Late
- Internet has been down this morning in places
- Residents meet Dwr Cymru over Chester Rd flooding ...
- Why all the blogs?
- Penyffordd First World War
- Chester Rd Closed for resurfacing
- Penyffordd Monsoon
- Vaughan Family Butchers of Penyffordd clean up pri...
- CCTV Surveillance Creep
- Penyffordd Community Council join the 21st Century...
- Mark Tami MP Penyffordd Surgery tomorrow
- For Penyffordd Blues Music Lovers at Mold
- Hundreds enjoy Penyffordd and Penymynydd Carnival
- Chester Rd No Go Area
- Congratulations to Sarah Hughes the new Clerk to t...
- Penyffordd Politics
- Maelor Hospital Blog
- Man in court for killing teen by dangerous driving...
- Penyffordd Summer Carnival 2014
- Back home
- Normal Service to be resumed shortly Due to an en...
- Fancy That!
- Recent Penyffordd Property Sales
- Danger Road Speed Limit to be cut
- Penyffordd: Nigel Davies named as motorcycle crash...
- Penyffordd crash: Two bikers killed, five in hospi...
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)