The fact is the water comes down Penymynydd Rd in the underground pipeway, the pressure builds up as the pipes can't take it. Then the inspection grid lifts and 1000's of gallons of water spew across Chester Rd and down Ken's and next door's drive.
I see it every time we have a downpour
I've spoken to a civil engineer they know the problem. They were going to put a camera down the pipes.
Previous blog explains what might be the issue ie. narrowed pipe work.
- ► 2017 (126)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Friday Night Late
- Internet has been down this morning in places
- Residents meet Dwr Cymru over Chester Rd flooding ...
- Why all the blogs?
- Penyffordd First World War
- Chester Rd Closed for resurfacing
- Penyffordd Monsoon
- Vaughan Family Butchers of Penyffordd clean up pri...
- CCTV Surveillance Creep
- Penyffordd Community Council join the 21st Century...
- Mark Tami MP Penyffordd Surgery tomorrow
- For Penyffordd Blues Music Lovers at Mold
- Hundreds enjoy Penyffordd and Penymynydd Carnival
- Chester Rd No Go Area
- Congratulations to Sarah Hughes the new Clerk to t...
- Penyffordd Politics
- Maelor Hospital Blog
- Man in court for killing teen by dangerous driving...
- Penyffordd Summer Carnival 2014
- Back home
- Normal Service to be resumed shortly Due to an en...
- Fancy That!
- Recent Penyffordd Property Sales
- Danger Road Speed Limit to be cut
- Penyffordd: Nigel Davies named as motorcycle crash...
- Penyffordd crash: Two bikers killed, five in hospi...
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)