The other day I said there was a for sale sign up at The Millstone.
It is now no longer there.
The pub was / is owned by Punch Taverns who bought a lot of pubs for an awful lot of money. There has been much much negotiation between Punch Taverns and the debt holders over the way forward.
ie. To pay off the debt which is billions.
I seem to remember Punch Taverns wanting to pay off the debts with pubs.
Ok if you can knock them down to build on.......
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 stalls available
- Democracy coming to a computer near you
- Friday Night Early
- Ysgol Penyffordd Governor Election Revisited
- Penyffordd Fast Wok Promotion
- Internet Fibre Rollout Update
- A chance to rid the village of lorries?
- Inconsiderate Drivers continued.......
- Driving Gotchas
- School Transportation Injustice
- St John School Pelican Crossing Penymynydd Danger
- Ysgol Penyffordd Elected Representatives
- The Millstone continued
- Chirk Carboot 2014
- Contract lorries taking short cuts through the vil...
- For Sale - The Millstone Pub
- Village Vacancy - Clerk to Penyffordd Council / Fi...
- Recent Property Sales
- Lorries taking short cuts through the village
- Fibre Optic Rollout - What's happened
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)