No need to traipse all the way to County Hall to listen to a Flintshire County Council meeting. In future they can be watched on your computer.
Meanwhile Penyffordd Community Council website continues to be a dog's breakfast
You click Agenda and Minutes and you get bugger all
On any proper website agendas and minutes are all together instead of being all over the show.
The latest pronouncement on grants has no date attached to it.
Quite frankly an embarrassment to the village. All for £400 and counting...............
The site must have been up for a year by now. This being Version 2.0
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 stalls available
- Democracy coming to a computer near you
- Friday Night Early
- Ysgol Penyffordd Governor Election Revisited
- Penyffordd Fast Wok Promotion
- Internet Fibre Rollout Update
- A chance to rid the village of lorries?
- Inconsiderate Drivers continued.......
- Driving Gotchas
- School Transportation Injustice
- St John School Pelican Crossing Penymynydd Danger
- Ysgol Penyffordd Elected Representatives
- The Millstone continued
- Chirk Carboot 2014
- Contract lorries taking short cuts through the vil...
- For Sale - The Millstone Pub
- Village Vacancy - Clerk to Penyffordd Council / Fi...
- Recent Property Sales
- Lorries taking short cuts through the village
- Fibre Optic Rollout - What's happened
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)