Someone asks. Good point.
The cable and boxes seem all in place.
Perhaps someone who knows might say. Email email@example.com
I notice BT people are working inc Sundays installing underground cable between Hope and Wrexham.
I personally don't need fibre at the moment as I rarely watch movies but I'm sure there will be something I need it for.
Perhaps its cheaper? ( joke)
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 stalls available
- Democracy coming to a computer near you
- Friday Night Early
- Ysgol Penyffordd Governor Election Revisited
- Penyffordd Fast Wok Promotion
- Internet Fibre Rollout Update
- A chance to rid the village of lorries?
- Inconsiderate Drivers continued.......
- Driving Gotchas
- School Transportation Injustice
- St John School Pelican Crossing Penymynydd Danger
- Ysgol Penyffordd Elected Representatives
- The Millstone continued
- Chirk Carboot 2014
- Contract lorries taking short cuts through the vil...
- For Sale - The Millstone Pub
- Village Vacancy - Clerk to Penyffordd Council / Fi...
- Recent Property Sales
- Lorries taking short cuts through the village
- Fibre Optic Rollout - What's happened
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)