In a perfect run world lorries would use the bypass which was built especially for them.
Lorries would be banned from using the village except for access.
It would appear however our policy makers are far from perfect
A chance to make their way through the village impeded arises when the road is modified at the Chester / Hawarden Rd intersection.
The current hatched area should be built into a 2 foot high concrete block such as those protecting bridges on the A483. Signs at the entrance to village saying unsuitable for HGV's.
A start to stopping this daily abuse of our environment.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 stalls available
- Democracy coming to a computer near you
- Friday Night Early
- Ysgol Penyffordd Governor Election Revisited
- Penyffordd Fast Wok Promotion
- Internet Fibre Rollout Update
- A chance to rid the village of lorries?
- Inconsiderate Drivers continued.......
- Driving Gotchas
- School Transportation Injustice
- St John School Pelican Crossing Penymynydd Danger
- Ysgol Penyffordd Elected Representatives
- The Millstone continued
- Chirk Carboot 2014
- Contract lorries taking short cuts through the vil...
- For Sale - The Millstone Pub
- Village Vacancy - Clerk to Penyffordd Council / Fi...
- Recent Property Sales
- Lorries taking short cuts through the village
- Fibre Optic Rollout - What's happened
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)