Mr Tami did not support a major airport at Broughton, arguing: “It is in a very built-up area, and we have two perfectly good airports at Manchester and Liverpool. We do not need to expand any service at Broughton; we need to ensure it is easier to get to and from the airports at Manchester and Liverpool.”
Also of importance
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Village Xmas Decorations
- Faster Internet for Penymynydd Rd?
- Coca Cola causing trouble
- Friday night a bit early
- Something you may have missed at Airbus
- JFK Assassination - The view from Penyffordd
- An accident waiting to happen
- Good news on Immigration?
- That Mark Tami is a very nice man
- Photo Competition - Guess Who?
- Medical Plans
- Carnival 2014 Help and Ideas Required
- John Gray over at Trelawnyd
- Dobshill Ambulance Station too far from major popu...
- Give us a Kiss
- How to hold a ferret
- Third Rate Nation
- Winter arrives Penyffordd - snow and sleet
- John Peters of Penymynydd - Funeral
- Parking News
- Penyffordd remember those who made the ultimate sa...
- I spy with my little eye something beginning with ...
- Parents say lives at risk at crossing in Penymynyd...
- Teenager dies in Penymynydd crash
- Recent Property Sales Penyffordd District
- Road Accident at Penymynydd
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)