Since the changeover for parking violations from North Wales Police to Flintshire County Council in October over 50 individuals have received fines.
To be honest NWP were not interested in parking violations for various reasons.
No need to go into that here lol.
FCC however are a different kettle of fish.
There are habitual yellow line and footpath parkers in every community.
There's gold in them towns and villages ......
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Village Xmas Decorations
- Faster Internet for Penymynydd Rd?
- Coca Cola causing trouble
- Friday night a bit early
- Something you may have missed at Airbus
- JFK Assassination - The view from Penyffordd
- An accident waiting to happen
- Good news on Immigration?
- That Mark Tami is a very nice man
- Photo Competition - Guess Who?
- Medical Plans
- Carnival 2014 Help and Ideas Required
- John Gray over at Trelawnyd
- Dobshill Ambulance Station too far from major popu...
- Give us a Kiss
- How to hold a ferret
- Third Rate Nation
- Winter arrives Penyffordd - snow and sleet
- John Peters of Penymynydd - Funeral
- Parking News
- Penyffordd remember those who made the ultimate sa...
- I spy with my little eye something beginning with ...
- Parents say lives at risk at crossing in Penymynyd...
- Teenager dies in Penymynydd crash
- Recent Property Sales Penyffordd District
- Road Accident at Penymynydd
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)