There's a form of mathematics that can be used to find the optimum position for a depot within a given irregular area. I used it to base an argument on why the edge of Flintshire should not be the place for a giant dumping ground for North Wales. St George's near Rhyl I found to be the optimum place for North Wales.
If Flintshire is about 30 miles long and the ambulance depot is 3 miles from one edge one might reasonably ascertain that Dobshill is not the optimum place for a centre.
Having watched my mother in law die waiting for an ambulance I have first hand experience.
It was tragic Keystone Cops.
I am usually against tables. The current farce of Police Crime Statistics is good example. All our politician's fault.
If we have data of when emergency call was taken against arrival of ambulance we could all see.
The Ambulance Services blaming volume. I think a poor excuse.
Some crap corporate speak from Welsh Ambulance Services. It should be banned.
- ► 2018 (79)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Village Xmas Decorations
- Faster Internet for Penymynydd Rd?
- Coca Cola causing trouble
- Friday night a bit early
- Something you may have missed at Airbus
- JFK Assassination - The view from Penyffordd
- An accident waiting to happen
- Good news on Immigration?
- That Mark Tami is a very nice man
- Photo Competition - Guess Who?
- Medical Plans
- Carnival 2014 Help and Ideas Required
- John Gray over at Trelawnyd
- Dobshill Ambulance Station too far from major popu...
- Give us a Kiss
- How to hold a ferret
- Third Rate Nation
- Winter arrives Penyffordd - snow and sleet
- John Peters of Penymynydd - Funeral
- Parking News
- Penyffordd remember those who made the ultimate sa...
- I spy with my little eye something beginning with ...
- Parents say lives at risk at crossing in Penymynyd...
- Teenager dies in Penymynydd crash
- Recent Property Sales Penyffordd District
- Road Accident at Penymynydd
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)