Go ahead all around Penyffordd.
Buckley, Hope and Broughton.
Penyffordd? We've been stuffed.
Doomed forever to travelling outside the village to visit a doctor.
Many having to get the bus.
I had to do three visits last time to get a prescription from my Buckley doctors. The practice manager took exception to me making a formal complaint over her head.
Fancy doing three trips to Buckley on a bus to get a prescription?
There back, there back, there back.
If you want expert advice Penyffordd Chemist the only place to go.
May I suggest some of our councillors have sat on their hands for the last 30 years. We've had doctors surgeries, a medical centre but they have been allowed to atrophy.
Perhaps the village would have been better served with a more eclectic councillor committee. It's the residents fault really for rubber stamping the same old tired faces.
Penyffordd residents can now suffer at their own leisure. Architects of their own foolishness.
- ► 2018 (70)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Village Xmas Decorations
- Faster Internet for Penymynydd Rd?
- Coca Cola causing trouble
- Friday night a bit early
- Something you may have missed at Airbus
- JFK Assassination - The view from Penyffordd
- An accident waiting to happen
- Good news on Immigration?
- That Mark Tami is a very nice man
- Photo Competition - Guess Who?
- Medical Plans
- Carnival 2014 Help and Ideas Required
- John Gray over at Trelawnyd
- Dobshill Ambulance Station too far from major popu...
- Give us a Kiss
- How to hold a ferret
- Third Rate Nation
- Winter arrives Penyffordd - snow and sleet
- John Peters of Penymynydd - Funeral
- Parking News
- Penyffordd remember those who made the ultimate sa...
- I spy with my little eye something beginning with ...
- Parents say lives at risk at crossing in Penymynyd...
- Teenager dies in Penymynydd crash
- Recent Property Sales Penyffordd District
- Road Accident at Penymynydd
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)