Cookie Policy

Friday, November 08, 2013

I spy with my little eye something beginning with F



In Captivity


This morning I was looking for something in the shed when I heard this rustle. Sometimes I get blackbirds in but this sounded bigger. Low and behold!

 What shall I do? Propagator looked handy so I dumped it inside and taped lid on with gaffer tape. There is a way to pick ferrets up, a way I'm not familiar with.... Cue exit to kitchen with blood stained hand. I had gloves on but this creature greatly resents 
being picked up went straight through gloves..

Cue 99% isopropyl alcohol spray.....

They need water but NOT cheese , dogfood, catfood or sugery food.
What's left you may ask?

Cue teatime, gratefully returned to owner nearby.
The other escapee was caught earlier also after biting someone......

Fact of the Day - Male ferrets if not neutered or allowed to have
sex will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds