The men who dig the road up have been hard at it today. I thought they were going to stop the large amounts of water that lift the BT communication manholes, 1000's of gallons spew out onto the road whose drains cannot deal with the volume.
Nothing to do with that.
Apparently its so Ysgol Penyffordd can have faster internet
I find BT's roll out of faster internet annoying. They still act as a public monopoly.
It's outside the house yet we can't have it.
It's available in various parts of the village.
Best you register an interest if want faster internet
Not sure if this link works for you
It's called BT Infinity which just about weighs up the company.
You may wish to google the term. There is nothing infinite about BT excepting phone conversations with them.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Village Xmas Decorations
- Faster Internet for Penymynydd Rd?
- Coca Cola causing trouble
- Friday night a bit early
- Something you may have missed at Airbus
- JFK Assassination - The view from Penyffordd
- An accident waiting to happen
- Good news on Immigration?
- That Mark Tami is a very nice man
- Photo Competition - Guess Who?
- Medical Plans
- Carnival 2014 Help and Ideas Required
- John Gray over at Trelawnyd
- Dobshill Ambulance Station too far from major popu...
- Give us a Kiss
- How to hold a ferret
- Third Rate Nation
- Winter arrives Penyffordd - snow and sleet
- John Peters of Penymynydd - Funeral
- Parking News
- Penyffordd remember those who made the ultimate sa...
- I spy with my little eye something beginning with ...
- Parents say lives at risk at crossing in Penymynyd...
- Teenager dies in Penymynydd crash
- Recent Property Sales Penyffordd District
- Road Accident at Penymynydd
- ▼ November (26)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)