Cookie Policy

Friday, February 03, 2012

Who wants to live near me?

Each day you can be greeted by the happy smiling faces of Colin lolipop and me.
Traffic calming soon to be introduced unless

Oh forgot the property. A well modernised bungalow up to full spec with a large garage overlooking the countryside out back. The bungalow looks out over my pile.

The agent is Cavendish Ikin. You know how it is when a neighbour puts their house up for sale. You've just got to ask how much haven't you !
It's only had the sign put up today. Can't see it on Rightmove yet.

I'll have my walls painted by the time its sold ....................honest.

As someone who has lived here for 30 years I could mention all the plus and minus points but maybe not............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds