Cookie Policy

Sunday, February 05, 2012

Fake Gatso Speed Cameras (apols its a rant as well)

It's been suggested by a couple of commentators that I look at fake gatso's to slow traffic down.

Link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-16796692

Note the grudging acceptance of the authorities. We will do little to slow the traffic down and we are not keen on you trying anything either.  -  (Sick Britain)

I have the skills thanks to Hawker Siddeley and Airbus to make a like for like copy of a gatso. I have the facilities here and elsewhere to manufacture one. A friend has a full workshop and a plasma cutter that I'm dying to have a go of. The fluorescent paint I'm sure can be found.

The effort involved would come to nought as some local would destroy it.

There's a certain attitude by a minority in the village who don't like going slow in the village. Call it the " Jeremy Clarkson effect " It's prevalent over the country.

When I stood up the road with CBM Chris Pullen with his speed camera four years ago someone stopped and asked him why he was wasting police time slowing down cars.

There's an element who go in Cllr David Wiliams local who complain to him about me because I stand up for Chester Rd residents, OAP's and children. They want to hammer through Chester Rd every morning.

Bizarrely we have a driving instructor who has complained to David about me complaining about speeding on our major route to school.

If he was brave enough to tell me, I'd try my best to get him struck off !

I'm just putting the car away this afternoon, someone goes past in a car with pink wheels pointing to the side of his head insinuating I have screws missing.

I've had my car damaged twice. The damage was aimed at me no other cars were involved. It's parked inside the now with cctv recording.

Penyffordd Community Council asked CBM Chris Pullen if "something could be done about me" Chris to his credit said I had a democratic right to complain.

So they then wrote to the Flintshire County Council head of legal services to ask them what could be done about me.

Then there was the secret council meeting to see what could me done about me. Dennis Parry ( ex county council leader) came along to the meeting so they had to cancel it.

I am forbidden by a father to talk to his son who lives up the road. This lad used to cycle straight into the main road without looking. CBM Chris Pullen saw him doing it too. Me talking to this lad ended up in accusations of me by his father.
He stopped short of calling me a pedo. He had been well wound up.

A sick cllr winding this parent up? He had my phone number which is ex directory.
Makes one wonder.

Then there was the local CBM telling Penyffordd Community Council that in 2008 5% of traffic in Chester Rd was breaking the speed limit. This had been fed to him by someone at Shire Hall. The real figure was 34%.
The community council would have much preferred the 5% figure. Did they complain about the misinformation? What do you think ? ( A sick council )

Oh I forgot, anonymous disturbing phone calls at night threatening violence to my wife.
BT a waste of space.

My wife received a blackmail letter before the last local elections in 2008. Warning her not to stand as a community cllr or else information would be made public. Who stands to gain from Lisa not standing?
Standing Penyffordd councillors of course.
I still have the black mail note. NWP and the returning officer refused to do anything about it.

Do you see any trend in the above goings on?

Anyway the good news is that Chester Rd is 5th on the list for traffic calming  by Flintshire County Council. I intend to make sure any Cllr Tom Jones sabotage is fully documented. Local county bosses will be made fully aware of Cllr Tom Jones foot dragging before our turn.

Time for county councillors David Williams and Cindy Hinds to step up to the plate to help Chester Rd and Penyffordd to become fit to live in for OAP's , children and residents rather than a race track for Airbus, Broughton Retail traffic and HGV.


If Penyffordd Community Council ( Tom's gang ) drag their feet future generations will be able to read about it here. I'm currently writing Penyffordd history.

2 comments:

  1. See you point Colin. Very sorry to read this and I don't doubt a word of it. Must be very stressful and upsetting for your wife and yourself.

    There are some very vindictive people out there. Terrible way for those who hold public office to behave but not totally surprised. The standard and quality of Councillor has certainly plummeted over the years, we end up with dregs, there for their own benefit not ours. What they did with the Wine Circle was a fine example of power grabbing at its worst.
    What goes around.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I think there are grounds somewhere in this section of their conduct code below.
    Examples of ways in which a member may break an authority’s code of conduct include:
    • behaving in a way that negatively affects their authority’s reputation;
    • using their position unfairly to gain an advantage for themselves or someone else –
    or to do someone else down;
    • improper use of their authority’s resources;
    • failing to declare an interest;
    • bullying behaviour;
    • failing to treat everybody equally; and
    • revealing confidential information about individuals without good reason.

    ----------------------------------------------
    To be sure its a dirty business being a Penyffordd councillor. Cllr Cindy Hinds excluded. After that it gets murky.
    ------------------------------------------------

    I forgot something on the above list which has resurfaced in my conciousness. The surveillance camera incident which I considered a joint effort between certain Penyffordd Cllrs, North Wales Police and possible FCC officers. Since I hav enew readers I will revisit this sinister incident shortly.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds