Cookie Policy

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Penyffordd Community Council Meeting September 2007

A little more lively than normal because of yours truly and also a good report by Mr Morris of Environment Agency Wales. In fact The Council have held a private meeting after the public have left. My wife Lisa has made copious notes of which I will take full advantage of over the next few days.
I intend to send a letter of explanation to all Penyffordd Community Councillors.
A Chester Rd resident was in attendance at the meeting who was gagging to tell the Community Council that they need to wake up! Lisa advised the need for caution. My interview with him to follow.

I thank The Evening Leader most profusely. The new order of democracy starts to take shape.

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds