Cookie Policy

Friday, September 21, 2007

Is Charles Hughes a failure as Director of Engineering at Flintshire County Council?

An Email to Dave Faulkner Acting Director of Regeneration and Environment

Dear Dave,

A change of tack, time to get a little personal again.
Charles may be tied up with A494 and UDP but I want him on our case proper.

The problem restated. I have 2000 noisy, dangerous vehicles flying passed my house each day. Charles Hughes has known about this since May 2007.

He has been unprofessional and it seems to me tardy. We have half a rumble strip and an extra 30 mph sign. The effort so far I think is pathetic. He continues to subject our children, horses and OAP's unnecesarily to danger and noise pollution.

Charles Hughes, I presume was responsible for the construction of the by-pass, yet he continues to think it is alright for this village road to be attacked daily by all these idiots.

It's not a Police solution it's a civil engineering solution called vertical platforms or whatever Charles Hughes prefers that works.

This will remain on Google until he sees sense and does a proper job like Wrexham Council have in such places as Cefn Mawr, Rhosllanerchrogog and Rossett.

I will then gladly remove it. I do not think a protest to Google will do much as everything I have stated is correct. I've ran it passed my legal team just in case.

This is indexed by Google within 2 hours so if you type in words like "charles hughes" failure and Flintshire, Charles will hopefully come to the top of google.

I hope Colin Everett will not want his name associated with failure and will kick Charles Hughes in the pants. His name of course will come up on google just like Charles Hughes and failure will

You may think I'm getting personal again. You would be right.

On Google forever as a failure?

kindest regards Colin Hughes

ps. a sign of cooperation is all I require and I will remove this post

ps. The flashy sign will not be enough on its own

pps. I think your name may come up on google with words like failure as well.


labels: failure, stubborn, intractable, poor, not up to the job, incompetent, sub-standard

Links:
Flintshire Jobs
Failure
Dave's Job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds