Cookie Policy

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dear Colin

A bit of a rough start! They throw you in at the deep end over something you had nothing to do with as you were not even Chief Executive when the dealing was started over the A494. I hope you are going to get on well with Aaron Shotton our Council Leader. I hope he was only doing a little profile raising in The Evening Leader.

I understand the Wrexham Council Chief Executive and Wrexham Council Leader have a robust, well understood, working relationship. I hope you and Aaron are going to work well for Flintshire.

Talking of Wrexham Council I see they have started a "Pride in your Streets" initiative. Wrexham are my favourite local council their traffic calming is superb.
I hope my councillors will begin to see the light over Penyffordd village environment which as you are aware is currently a race track.

I take pride in Chester Road and Penyffordd which is why I get so angry at some of my councillors. They seem to think its fine for 2000 speeders daily , shame on you!

I see I've been cyber bullying again( according to The Evening Leader) It shouldn't be necessary for me to consider breaking the law because Flintshire Highways will not do its duty. Anyway I hope things will change. Pride in your streets can't work at the moment in Chester Road as it is too easy to get run over.

Good luck against Braintree Town tomorrow.


Links
Newport County
Wrexham Council's Pride in Your Streets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds