Cookie Policy

Friday, September 21, 2007

House for Auction in Hawarden Road


Two Bedrooms, Terrace. A long garden with me at the end. Will need complete updating as the couple who lived there have been there for what seems like 40 years. The lady is still around I see her walking around with her handbag, this reminds me of my mum. Of course the house will go at a severe discount because I'm over the back.
If you fancy a game of pool your future neighbours have a pool table out the back. They have two dogs who bark loudly but are tolerable. Now they know they bark for an hour or two when they go out to the pub we are all sorted.
We have a jacuzzi but we don't invite just any Tom, Dick or Harriette.
Ours which is larger is worth about 150k. The auction has a guide value of £85k. Perhaps a home for a couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds