Cookie Policy

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dear Dave

Photo removed at the request of parents

An Email to Dave Faulkner Acting Director for Regeneration and Environment Flintshire County Council.

Dear Dave
Hope you are well. It seems we have a mutual aquaintance in the Sage of Pantymwyn, Teg of Bent Fescue.
I see Teg most Wednesdays, rain appears to follow him around. Today we are playing Denbigh
or perhaps I should ge used to Dinbych which is a lovely woodland course, 10 million miles from the noisy A55. As Environment I presume you like Denbigh with its many wild flowers.

You will be aware perhaps that Flintshire Highways have started the traffic calming of Chester Road. They have given us an extra set of 30 mph signs and half a rumble strip. To be fair the rumble strips have a strong profile.

Can you ask Charles Hughes, Head of Engineering whether we can have the other half? They've got the full hit in Mold Road, Connah's Quay, both sides.

It's ******** birthday today the child at the top. He stars as D'artagnan in one of my previous blogs. I have given him £2 to spend. This he will do as he is in and out The Post Office all day. He will be in there asking "What can I have for £2?"
I'd prefer him to go to Penyffordd Spar for some apples and oranges but you know how it is.

He crosses Chester Road about 10 times a day. That's the road where they do 50 - 60 mph if you remember. ******* has this sweet innocent naivette. He tells me things he shouldn't like "my dad lives with his girlfriend" ******** seems well adjusted to this arrangement.

********' mum kits him out with the fluorescent in the hope every motorist will see him when he cycles on our 50 mph road.

I've included a picture of him as a reminder of Flintshire Highways responsibilities to the Penyffordd village as opposed to the county road network which should be adequately catered for by Penyffordd By - Pass.

regards Colin

ps If Charles Hughes makes Penymynydd roundabout smaller he''ll get a few more vehicles round it quicker.

pps. It's the Neighbourhood Forum tonight with PC Chris Pullen. Myself and others will be pressing for HGV exclusion from the village, after all we do have The By-Pass.

pps. I have this Mark Kendall from Buckinghamshire monitoring my blog, I think he is Police linked. Not sure what he's looking for. I left him a song to listen too. Click. It will almost certainly not be to your liking though.
I've spoke to PC Chris Pullen today, my case has not yet appeared on his desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds