Cookie Policy

Monday, August 06, 2007

Dear Dave (Acting Flintshire Executive for Regeneration and Envirionment)

Hi there
The Rat Run has past through but still plenty of 50 mph speeders flying through
Hope you are enjoying The Eisteddfod
The Brass Bands have been very good
Buckley however didn't get far as they don't speak Welsh in Bwcle (Buckley)
I'm not sure if there if there is any Corporate Hospitality but if there is have
some smoked salmon and red wine on me the rate payer.
I bet it won't be the Tesco cheap stuff I drink.
Here is my offering from the weekend
regards Colin
ps If the emails are too stressful get IT to send me an email address.
pps Someone from London keeps looking at the blog not sure if its
television, a newspaper or MI6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds