Cllr David Williams reminds me that nomination forms for the position of community and county councillor for the ward of Penyffordd need to be in by the 4th April to FCC.
I believe that at least four community cllrs are standing down this time.
Last time I looked there were positions for :-
2 Penyffordd County Cllrs
10 Community Cllrs
County are paid positions, Community unpaid.
Elections 4th May.
David has forms if you want one.
- Local Bus Hub - Cllr David Walker comments
- Penyffordd Councillor Nominations
- Welsh Assembly Goverment out to lunch
- Hawarden Rd Planning Application now online
- Transport Hub Trouble Elsewhere
- Penyffordd district under further attack
- My friends call me Lara Croft' - meet the Flintshi...
- Former Cllr Clive Weed
- Bus Shelter Blues
- Penyffordd Local Elections May 4th
- Hanson Cement Works looking to expand
- Community Bus Service - Cllr David Walker
- Last Night's Meeting
- Penyffordd Public Meeting 8th March 2017
- Welsh Assembly Government Wellbeing Act as related...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)