Alternative Title: Larger Blot on the Landscape?
Hopefully horizontally and not vertically. They need a new mill and re connection to the rail networks. Perhaps the materials for cement process could be railroaded in? That would mean less HGV.
Here's a horizontal one.
A vertical one here
Gets a bit technical at the bottom of the article discussing methods of controlling automatic production.
Prompt gamma neutron activation analysis seems to be the way things have gone........
This is clever stuff. Neutrons are fired through the cement dust to help control process.
This might not be happening over the road. Just speculation.
If you want to get up to speed with neutrons Wiki is your friend also.
- ► 2018 (95)
- Local Bus Hub - Cllr David Walker comments
- Penyffordd Councillor Nominations
- Welsh Assembly Goverment out to lunch
- Hawarden Rd Planning Application now online
- Transport Hub Trouble Elsewhere
- Penyffordd district under further attack
- My friends call me Lara Croft' - meet the Flintshi...
- Former Cllr Clive Weed
- Bus Shelter Blues
- Penyffordd Local Elections May 4th
- Hanson Cement Works looking to expand
- Community Bus Service - Cllr David Walker
- Last Night's Meeting
- Penyffordd Public Meeting 8th March 2017
- Welsh Assembly Government Wellbeing Act as related...
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)