I was among'st a group the other night when water pressure was mentioned. I live in an old property with lead pipes, shared pipes so I expect low water pressure. Recent maintenance work by utilities has seen an improvement.
I didn't realise that water pressure is an issue on relatively new estates. It seems to be partly time related. ie. when everyone gets up in the morning water pressure decreases.
We still have one of those outdated cold water header tanks in the loft. So we can maintain a certain pressure. Modern water systems are not the same. How can it be that in a modern built house when someone uses the toilet that pressure decreases and someone in the shower suffers a drop in water pressure, the shower stopping due to low water pressure.
Cue google for Utility obligations. Post script to be added.
- ► 2017 (137)
- A Big Smell coming to Penyffordd?
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night
- Gosafe want to know.
- OAP gets knocked down outside the Spar
- Great British Bake Off comes to Penyffordd.
- Penyffordd Pedestrian Safety
- Loyalty Scheme for Penyffordd district?
- BT Hub 5 Wifi EMF Microwave radiation alert.
- Local Communities are organising themselves
- A Welsh Assembly Government Act to help Penyffordd...
- Penyffordd Penyffordd Community Group meet Senior ...
- Road Safety Concerns
- Noise News
- Penyffordd Community Council Special Meeting with ...
- Ysgol Penyffordd News
- Recent House Sales
- Utility Water Pressure in Penyffordd district.
- Anti Social Behaviour in Penyffordd
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)