There's this sprightly OAP I see about the village. Recently I've seen him limping, looking the worse for wear. I'm suspecting he has something I don't want to know about.
Anyway he got knocked down on the Spar car park by a reversing vehicle. Vehicle owner said it was his own fault for being on the car park.
Given such an attitude I would be asking for his insurance company. Noting car reg details and reporting him to NWP.
Of course when you get knocked down, the shock etc. kicks in.
I have an acquaintance who reversed into two girls. He ended up before a magistrate.......
- ► 2017 (92)
- A Big Smell coming to Penyffordd?
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night
- Gosafe want to know.
- OAP gets knocked down outside the Spar
- Great British Bake Off comes to Penyffordd.
- Penyffordd Pedestrian Safety
- Loyalty Scheme for Penyffordd district?
- BT Hub 5 Wifi EMF Microwave radiation alert.
- Local Communities are organising themselves
- A Welsh Assembly Government Act to help Penyffordd...
- Penyffordd Penyffordd Community Group meet Senior ...
- Road Safety Concerns
- Noise News
- Penyffordd Community Council Special Meeting with ...
- Ysgol Penyffordd News
- Recent House Sales
- Utility Water Pressure in Penyffordd district.
- Anti Social Behaviour in Penyffordd
- ▼ October (18)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)