Not only do Penyffordd Community Council want to knock it down, there's been fighting.
Best knock it down.....
One hopes Penyffordd Cllrs are going to back off wanting the Spar closed.
Perhaps they have cunning plans for a new shop for the village somewhere else.
If its still on the table come local elections in 2016 all councillors who voted for its destruction will be outed in the local press and other avenues of communication including social media.
I did have in mind a blog about how peaceful and crime free Penyffordd was.
Some old herbert left their car running this morning and stood in the queue in the Post Office.................................
See if you stop and start it uses extra fuel.
Funny old world !
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Recent House Sales
- Red Arrows Timetable Sunday
- Colin Bithell RIP
- Penyffordd IT News
- Capricorn Animal Rescue Update
- Street Lights
- Parking Wars
- Good Game Not @ A55 Dobshill
- Penyffordd village centre in 1869
- Friday Night Late - Two for One
- Have you been looking for or committing adultery?
- The Lightning
- Trouble at Spar - Fighting
- To The Show
- Carry on crashing
- Penyffordd Rail Network Circa 1938
- Plenty of Work for Penyffordd
- A55 Halkyn shut this morning
- Friday Night Daft Punk
- Idiot Driving - 8 mile queue
- Road Drains - Design and Use
- Penyffordd Butcher representing Wales
- No News Day
- Recent Property Sales
- Something you don't often see
- View from the Top
- Yesterday you see it now you don't.
- Fire at Whitegate Farm
- Safe, Proud and Neighbourly
- Buckley Parking Charges to Happen
- School News
- Obnoxious Smells coming to a field near you?
- Traffic News
- Hanson Cement have a new plant manager
- ▼ August (35)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)