This is an issue that comes up regularly at Penyffordd Community Council meetings.
Flintshire County Council is looking to save money.
You don't see many people around at 3 in the morning I can tell you first hand.
If we have burglars taking advantage of diminished lighting perhaps they can be locked up on first offence for treble time in our brand new shiny Wrexham Prison.
As opposed to letting us collectively getting robbed a 100 times before the judiciary take prison action.
Coming shortly in a village near you: The villagers paying out of their own pockets for replacement lighting or no lighting.
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Recent House Sales
- Red Arrows Timetable Sunday
- Colin Bithell RIP
- Penyffordd IT News
- Capricorn Animal Rescue Update
- Street Lights
- Parking Wars
- Good Game Not @ A55 Dobshill
- Penyffordd village centre in 1869
- Friday Night Late - Two for One
- Have you been looking for or committing adultery?
- The Lightning
- Trouble at Spar - Fighting
- To The Show
- Carry on crashing
- Penyffordd Rail Network Circa 1938
- Plenty of Work for Penyffordd
- A55 Halkyn shut this morning
- Friday Night Daft Punk
- Idiot Driving - 8 mile queue
- Road Drains - Design and Use
- Penyffordd Butcher representing Wales
- No News Day
- Recent Property Sales
- Something you don't often see
- View from the Top
- Yesterday you see it now you don't.
- Fire at Whitegate Farm
- Safe, Proud and Neighbourly
- Buckley Parking Charges to Happen
- School News
- Obnoxious Smells coming to a field near you?
- Traffic News
- Hanson Cement have a new plant manager
- ▼ August (35)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)