Microsoft keep offering me a free upgrade to Windows 10. I used to be (edit) very keen for new operating systems, or for that matter any software I could get my hands on.
I have a computer network system it works, we even still have an XP machine running. In fact I'm going to set up an old machine with XP so I can run one of my favourite softwares that became redundant with Windows 7.
The computers do what is required so I think I will give Win 10 a pass the problems faced by commenters below well past my technical ability.
I use computers as white goods these days, gone hopefully are days messing around under the bonnet with just one machine connected to the internet.
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Recent House Sales
- Red Arrows Timetable Sunday
- Colin Bithell RIP
- Penyffordd IT News
- Capricorn Animal Rescue Update
- Street Lights
- Parking Wars
- Good Game Not @ A55 Dobshill
- Penyffordd village centre in 1869
- Friday Night Late - Two for One
- Have you been looking for or committing adultery?
- The Lightning
- Trouble at Spar - Fighting
- To The Show
- Carry on crashing
- Penyffordd Rail Network Circa 1938
- Plenty of Work for Penyffordd
- A55 Halkyn shut this morning
- Friday Night Daft Punk
- Idiot Driving - 8 mile queue
- Road Drains - Design and Use
- Penyffordd Butcher representing Wales
- No News Day
- Recent Property Sales
- Something you don't often see
- View from the Top
- Yesterday you see it now you don't.
- Fire at Whitegate Farm
- Safe, Proud and Neighbourly
- Buckley Parking Charges to Happen
- School News
- Obnoxious Smells coming to a field near you?
- Traffic News
- Hanson Cement have a new plant manager
- ▼ August (35)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)