Cookie Policy

Friday, August 28, 2015

Penyffordd IT News

Microsoft keep offering me a free upgrade to Windows 10. I used to be (edit) very keen for new operating systems, or for that matter any software I could get my hands on.

Times change.

I have a computer network system it works, we even still have an XP machine running. In fact I'm going to set up an old machine with XP so I can run one of my favourite softwares that became redundant  with Windows 7.

The computers do what is required so I think I will give Win 10 a pass the problems faced by commenters below well past my technical ability.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/askjack/2015/aug/27/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-revisited-questions-answered

I use computers as white goods these days, gone hopefully are days messing around under the bonnet with just one machine connected to the internet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds