Congratulations David Quick on his promotion to top man at Padeswood
With most fallout having disappeared due to Hanson investment Penyffordd is a much cleaner place.
Can't remember the last time my windscreen had a coat of cement dust. It's a few years.
(It's on the blog somewhere)
Highlights from their Opendoor communication to the village.
1. 5940 days since the last Lost Time Incident.
2. £4m Investment
3. New packing plant costing £2m in construction
4. 29 more people have been recruited
5. Hanson are helping build the *unwanted giant prison at Wrexham
Hanson burns 3 types of fuel at present
2. Meat and Bonemeal ( slaughter house waste)
3. SRF (household and commercial waste**)
**That hides a multitude of contents which includes brake fluid I presume
Hanson is to build a Biodiversity Park on a disused landfill to the west of the plant.
Pity a local school wasn't allowed to design it
County Cllr Cindy Hinds and local Les Hewitt (NFU) represent Penyffordd district at quarterly liason meetings.
* my feelings and I think shared by many, our AM's strangely silent. Last year when I was in the Maelor we had a drug dealer in the ward, you can add prisoners doing time to the list of those you might not want in the next bed. I don't think Wrexham Prison is having murderers, well not to start with :)
Cindy's communication details
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Recent House Sales
- Red Arrows Timetable Sunday
- Colin Bithell RIP
- Penyffordd IT News
- Capricorn Animal Rescue Update
- Street Lights
- Parking Wars
- Good Game Not @ A55 Dobshill
- Penyffordd village centre in 1869
- Friday Night Late - Two for One
- Have you been looking for or committing adultery?
- The Lightning
- Trouble at Spar - Fighting
- To The Show
- Carry on crashing
- Penyffordd Rail Network Circa 1938
- Plenty of Work for Penyffordd
- A55 Halkyn shut this morning
- Friday Night Daft Punk
- Idiot Driving - 8 mile queue
- Road Drains - Design and Use
- Penyffordd Butcher representing Wales
- No News Day
- Recent Property Sales
- Something you don't often see
- View from the Top
- Yesterday you see it now you don't.
- Fire at Whitegate Farm
- Safe, Proud and Neighbourly
- Buckley Parking Charges to Happen
- School News
- Obnoxious Smells coming to a field near you?
- Traffic News
- Hanson Cement have a new plant manager
- ▼ August (35)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)