There have been a few comments with regards traffic calming in the village.
The comments are anonymous.
The calming has been described as useless.
Your arguments may carry a bit more weight if you :-
a. Say who you are. ( back it up with a proper address or email )
b. Say where you live. ie Penyffordd
c. Say whether you live on a main road or in a cul de sac.
I think the majority of traffic has had to slow down. This in the main lessens traffic noise and improves safety for children, horses, OAP's and residents in Chester Rd.
There are of course the exceptions.
The next step in my opinion is to ban lorries. We have a bypass after all.
Penyffordd Cllrs in my opinion are to be applauded for taking difficult decisions.
Penyffordd does not have to be a race track or short cut.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Global Warming and The Met Office
- Amalgamation of Penyffordd Junior Schools
- Boundary Wall White Lion Development
- Penyffordd Community Website Costs
- Competition Probe into Hanson Cement
- The Penyffordd Trout Tickler
- Mynydd Isa Chicken Gang
- Hartsheath - History
- Scout Carwash Saturday
- Dog stealing
- Traffic calming modifications and Chester Rd drain...
- The Millstone has reopened
- All Day Breakfast raises £1300
- Flintshire County Council to consider use of Twitt...
- Welsh Energy
- Charity Car Wash This Saturday
- Saturday's Dobshill Accident Revisited
- Recent Penyffordd Property Sales
- Traffic Calming Comments
- Lisa's Kitchen
- Dobshill A55 Accident - A Regular Occurrence - 3pm...
- An email from Cllr David Williams
- Penyffordd All Day Breakfast Sunday 12th May 9am -...
- Chester Rd water problems continue
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)