We have no kids, we are not going on holiday, we can get rid of our rubbish. Mind you if the Royal Mail decide to join in ........
There's a piece in The Leader today about teachers one of the commentors Boycs says they start on £23k. There are an awful lot of people who do not earn that.
Good intelligent comment
Link The Leader
ps. Mervyn King of the Bank of England says Greece will affect us big style if it goes bang. Greece going bust or defaulting is a dead cert where I read.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- Barracks Lane field musket shot
- Little effect of strike action at Chester Rd
- Signs of the Times
- Penyffordd Junior School
- Penyffordd Politics
- A Summer's Evening Walk
- CBM Howie Williams
- Saturday morning - bustling Chester Rd
- Enthusiastic gardening in Broughton
- Wood Lane Farm 234 house development update
- Chester Rd Speed Rat Run
- Airbus flying high
- My blog makes more money than The Guardian
- Alison has a mixed bag
- Penyffordd Carnival weather update
- So it's the Penyffordd Carnival tomorrow
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Waste discharge on Blackbrook farm land further
- Penyffordd Clrs hide their email addresses
- Denbighshire roll out traffic calming measures
- and another with Eric
- Friday Night comes early
- An obnoxious smell coming shortly?
- To Chirk Carboot
- Just a Reminder
- The State of the Economy
- Baked Bean Crime
- Chester Rd rumble strip completion 4 years later
- 1984 continues to arrive
- Penyffordd & Penymynydd Carnival
- My flag has gone
- A walk in Nant y Ffrith
- More Action from Gosafe
- Cllr Linda Vidamour successes
- There's nothing on the telly
- Penyffordd Goal Keeper moving up
- A Memo to Inspector Iwan Jones Neighbourhood Polic...
- Lowering of crime - Council meeting further......
- North Wales Police need to do better
- Cllr Linda Vidamour Chair Penyffordd Community Cou...
- The Origins of PACA
- Internet Browsers do my head in
- Food Standards Agency gives ‘sub- standard’ hygien...
- Hottest night of the year
- Alison Halford - A Life so Far
- Rubber Fetish
- The mind boggles
- Penyffordd proposed housing development in The Lea...
- ▼ June (50)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)