Cookie Policy

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Internet Browsers do my head in

A pleasant Sunday, quiet. No bypass noise, little traffic through the village.
( there's still speeding though lol)

What I want when I go online is a fast reliable service. What I get is hanging browsers that mess around for minutes.

So gone are : -

Google Chrome. Best browser but uploads data from your computer without permission each day. I've unloaded Chrome but it's still uploading data back to Google headquarters.
Currently about 23 mb a day. Has been as high as 60+ mb per day. This ads up when you are limited to 10 gig then get penalties.

Mozilla. Latest version is supposed to be 6 times faster. Have just closed it after hanging for 2 mins.

Explorer. It keeps asking me stuff. Why can't it just do what you want?

Opera. I'm going to give this a try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds