Cookie Policy

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Telling Lies

I very rarely tell lies. One of the only times is to spare someone's feelings. If you do not tell lies life is straight forward. There is also the moral side.

I put in an FOIE to Flintshire County Council over the placement of a CCTV camera below which was positioned looking directly at my house.



The questions I asked on the FOIE included a question or two to which I already knew the answer.
I got the reply to my FOIE yesterday.

Someone has answered a question dishonestly or perhaps there has been a misunderstanding.
All will be revealed when I find out.
I do have my suspicions though.

Postscript. Complaint passed to Directorate Freedom of Information Complaints Officer for Flintshire County Council.

1 comment:

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds