Cookie Policy

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hacked!

My account on The Leader has been hacked. I have a comment against my name which I did not make.
My password is unguessable. Do I have a keyboard tracker on my computer? Or is it easy to compromise the Leader's computer systems?

I have asked questions and await the answers.
Link :http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/79032/headteacher-backs-speed-cut-for-flintshire-school.aspx
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Posted by: hen ddraig at 17:18 on 22 September 2009

    The A541 is a through route and under the present department of transport guidelines 20mph limits are not permitted on through routes. The answer to this dangerous crossing is to separate pedestrians and traffic, scrap the current crossing and build a footbridge.

  2. Posted by: penyfordd_district at 23:02 on 22 September 2009

    Bring back a man walking in front of cars waving a red flag to stop them speeding in the village

  3. Posted by: penyffordd_district at 09:08 on 23 September 2009

    I did NOT make the above comment Leader. Someone having a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds