Cookie Policy

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Alienating People

Why do I do it? I think its called frustration.
There is no real interest shown after nearly three years of pushing.

So far I have alienated.

1. Cllr Cindy Hinds and so most probably Carl Sargeant AM and Mark Tami MP
2. Cllr David Williams
3. Penyffordd Community Council
4. Arrive Alive
5. North Wales Police
5. North Wales Police Authority.
6. Flintshire County Council.

How do you get the above agencies and people to see there is an issue? I went through Pontblyddyn the other day the Arrive Alive van is there regular. Why isn't the van in Chester Rd?

Only former Inpector Alun Oldfield ( now with CID ) has ever invited me to a site meeting. If I went away tomorrow or stopped complaining about traffic little would get done. postscript Arrive Alive have also invited me to a site meeting in the past.

Penyffordd councillors have little interest in environment. It's nearly three years since I started campaigning after Penyffordd Council said " nothing to do with them"

They have little concern whatsoever for village safety and environment.


Being nice to people doesn't work.
So does alienation work? Not sure......
Living on a road that has over a 1000 speeders daily is not fun.
It used to be near 2000.
If elected people will not fix it I intend to be a pain "ad infinitum".

Rossett village is the model, Flintshire County Council I feel wish to retain Chester Rd an ex trunk road as a de facto trunk road. So lies the problem.....

keywords   gosafe.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds