Cookie Policy

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Barking Dogs the Bane of my Life - Sorted Perhaps

I am currently building a sanctuary (greenhouse) as far away from the road as possible. There are 2 dogs over the back who bark a lot. An hour and 40 minutes last night around the region 8 -10 pm.
Its not fair really.
I've been on Ebay tonight and for an investment of £12 I have bought a dog barking stopper from Hong Kong, delivery 10 days. Every time the dogs bark they will get 130db of ultrasonic in the ear hole. We can't hear it.
I've needed one of these for 25 years. I thank my Maker for Technology and The Internet.

The dogs bark at me through the fence defending their territory which I don't mind too much as they get called inside within a minute or 2.
The 2 hour job is another issue!

I've fell out with about 4 neighbours over the years for having dogs that bark continuously. One neighbour about 3 times. We are back on speaking terms now. I must have quite a thick file at The Council. They always say "have you spoke to the person who's dog is making the noise" It's a waste of time really, they just fall out with you. Best let the Council deal with it all the way.

You will notice a common thread through my whingeings that being noise.

It is 10. 10 pm and they are going at it hammer and tong. Second night in a row

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds