Will this mean less queuing for hospital beds, queuing in A&E, waiting an hour in the doctor's surgery?
My unqualified answer would be no.
How about charging everyone a fiver for A&E and a doctor's visit?
Free prescription charges should go too.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Parking in Mold
- Situation Opportunity - Community Youth Representa...
- Somewhere Near
- Something Different
- A Merry Christmas to All
- Car Crash
- Led Zeppelin - Like you've never heard them
- It's Hot out there !
- A Millstone Review by the Daily Post
- Penymynydd Girl Home For Xmas
- A Resident Writes...............
- Penyffordd Carol Service
- Ramble On
- Penyffordd Banking
- Let Google take you up Snowdon
- Mad Shopping News
- More Money for Welsh NHS
- Recent Penyffordd District House sales
- Here's what we're missing
- Lisa's Kitchen - What's for Tea?
- Penyffordd Winter Fair
- Fighting Talk From Behind The Sofa
- New Supermarkets for Penyffordd
- Energy Blues and a rant
- ▼ December (26)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)