For my sins I run a Nokia Lumia 625.
Nice big text no messing around. It runs the Windows phone operating system
Today it died after 8 months.
Tried to recharge but no good, it tries then stops.
So its back to the shop tomorrow. Not keen on paying out.
I try Google for answers.
One suggestion says plug in charger then hold phone between hands to warm battery up.
You think they're joking.
Anyway it works, phone is on 9% and charging
Bottom line is phone gets so low it doesn't know what anything is.
Warming battery up increases power in battery slightly.
I have a meter on the front that said 91% charged before it died. This app seems to be malfunctioning after Microsoft's recent upgraded.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Further Views of North Wales of Old
- Steely Dan
- Read Elsewhere
- The Millstone Penyffordd
- North Wales as it was
- More Noisy Aircraft at 2.30pm Today
- Hanson Cement Open Day 2014
- Friday Night Early
- The 75 Year History of Plane Making at Broughton
- Road Closures
- Dust Watch
- All Change at Penyffordd
- Silly Mobile Phones
- The Noisy Jet Fighter
- Penyffordd Lad signs for a Million
- Penymynydd Rd speeding
- The Millenium Clock Garden is a dog's breakfast
- A step in the right direction for Penyffordd Commu...
- To The Maelor
- Back to school today?
- Property Revaluation
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)