Today I spy September council agenda fully laid out on the council board. Well done Sarah !
I also see an item to discuss putting councillor contact details on their website.
Emails would be very nice councillors especially since nearly all of you have one!
Perhaps we can have council agenda and meeting minutes all in one place councillors?
Perhaps we can get rid of the awful fir trees
Can I have the wood?
postscript: A further thought councillors. Should Cllr David Williams be allowed to put personal views on the official council website.
I think not as it makes you all look rather silly and is completely unrepresentative of council views.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Further Views of North Wales of Old
- Steely Dan
- Read Elsewhere
- The Millstone Penyffordd
- North Wales as it was
- More Noisy Aircraft at 2.30pm Today
- Hanson Cement Open Day 2014
- Friday Night Early
- The 75 Year History of Plane Making at Broughton
- Road Closures
- Dust Watch
- All Change at Penyffordd
- Silly Mobile Phones
- The Noisy Jet Fighter
- Penyffordd Lad signs for a Million
- Penymynydd Rd speeding
- The Millenium Clock Garden is a dog's breakfast
- A step in the right direction for Penyffordd Commu...
- To The Maelor
- Back to school today?
- Property Revaluation
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)