Following on from the person commenting about fracking. It gets me to thinking.
Various individuals have gained greatly from developments within the village. We have Wellhouse, White Lion, Coed y Graig, Turkey Farm Phase 1 and 2 (Wimpey).
These areas have only been allowed to be developed because we live here, that's us residents of Penyffordd district.
What have we gained?
106 agreements to allow for education by ratepayers on the new housing I think are pants.
They will be paying rates for education anyway, they are a con.
So what have we really gained?
Do we have a right to gain anything?
I'll start it off in comments.
- ► 2017 (90)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Broadband News
- Nothing happening in Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Medical - More statins
- Happy Xmas
- Penyffordd medical Care further - Statins
- Christmas Eve Carol Singing at The Institute
- The Liverpool Daily Post - The End
- Chester Rd continued flooding
- What has Penyffordd gained?
- Fracking for Flintshire
- Penyffordd Medical News
- A Leader who leads by example
- Penyffordd residents demand answers over health ce...
- This makes me smile
- Penyffordd district recent property sales
- Pension News
- All change at Airbus
- Nigel Jones' family turn on the Xmas Lights
- Next time you go to your doctor
- Lorry crash Penyffordd
- The Lowlands
- Penyffordd Community Council meeting tonight at 6....
- An email from one of my councillors
- Big Dog at Chirk Carboot
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)