Cookie Policy

Monday, December 30, 2013

Broadband News


Many thanks for the photos and Intell


Gateway to the 21 st Century



Perhaps I should be careful what I say but.....don't want to upset them.

BT contractors have recently connected Penyffordd Junior School with Fibre.
Or should I say dug trenches, run cable through to the Clock Tower and beyond.

One of my informants informs me BT will be connecting households in the Penymynydd Rd area to the fibre network.

There is currently  a little man working (update 3 men) in a box up Penymynydd Rd.

This should mean much faster internet and perhaps lower bills.

One presumes when it is all wired up we will be told.

We are however dealing with a public monopoly utility......................

5 comments:

  1. "We are however dealing with a public monopoly utility...."
    Surely you mean leading global communication company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. quote "you should have fibre by mid February"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will you do with a faster internet speed Colin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You raise a point.
    I need reliable internet that's reasonably priced
    I personally do not need the speed of fibre.
    I do not watch films or do video conferencing.

    Others in the village should however have that which has been available to many others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forget. I presume it will make Youtube run better.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds