Cookie Policy

Monday, December 02, 2013

An email from one of my councillors

Good morning!

     I really don't want to disturb you about this but I had no one else to turn to. I'm in Ukraine to see my cousin who lives here. she's critically ill and needs family support. She is diagnosed with (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) - a type of Blood Cancer in 2005 and she had been undergoing treatment since. The chemotherapy treatment was going fine until last week when the doctor noticed that the disease has relapsed and the only way she can survive is by undergoing a BMT (Bone Marrow Transplantation). My sister whose marrow matched she has agreed to be the donor and she will be undergoing the transplant soon at the Salvator Mundi International Hospital here in Kharkov, The estimate for the transplant is £6,000 GBP I have already spent approx. £3,500 GBP towards her treatment. Since the amount is huge, I request you to lend out a helping hand and support me with a loan of £2,500 GBP Since I don't know your financial status at the moment, any kind of help whatsoever will be deeply appreciated. Your help and support will give her a chance to live a normal life once again. There is nothing called a small help when the heart giving it is big. Any amount will be accepted with gratitude and paid back after the surgery. Please let me know how much you can loan me so that i can provide you with the details to get the money to me and, I will pay back as soon as I return.

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name and email edited out. Not sure how these work. This is the second cllr this year that has sent me one of these. The second cllr in question had to change email address.
Not sure if just the email name is borrowed or they take over the email account. Hope I don't find out the hard way...............

2 comments:

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds