Cookie Policy

Monday, April 08, 2013

Danger Chester Rd 3 Way Traffic Lights

Be aware of green tractor with slurry tank. It goes through on Red.
( And others apparently)
I'm not talking amber gambler here I mean solid red for 30 seconds.

I have reported driver to NWP.  I and my wife have seen miscreant do this twice. Nearly hit a small silver car this morning. Did same thing this afternoon. Was behind him as he went through on red.

Looks like I will have to go to court for reporting this incident.


2 comments:

  1. After conversing with NWP I realise the futility of reporting a traffic misdemeanor if you are the only witness. Your word against them. I have withdrawn complaint. Probabably up for wasting police time now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very polite email from NWP explaining the difficulties of situations like this. The information has been passed on to NWP traffic intelligence.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds