I might be in the Leader today or maybe tomorrow lol. If local media are looking for a quote I am usually available.
But what about about Penyffordd Cllrs? Are they quite happy for Penyffordd to be at the end of the runway for RyanAir or Easyjet?
Penyffordd Community Council are never up for a quote (can't be contacted and don't want to be) except for Cllr Colin Bithell bashing Hanson Cement.
Time for Penyffordd Community Council to enter the 21st century?
Perhaps we have to wait for dinosaur Cllr Tom Jones (aged 86 and a half ) to stand down.
Media cooperation is a two way street when done properly rather than just ignored.
It should be mentioned that the Welsh Assembly Government are keen for Hawarden Airport development.
Why not have an airport down the coast at Llandudno or Anglesey, Carl?
It's a lot more central and no where near here.
You could even give it a Welsh name instead of an English one.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Still some way to go
- Recent Property Sales, For Sale and Rent in Penyff...
- Chicken and Rice
- British Summer Time Tomorrow
- White Lion Development
- Tom Lawrence scores first goal for Wales Under 21s...
- Wrexham Football Club need volunteers tomorrow
- A Bad Year for Polytunnels
- Your Fired! By Email
- Mark Tami MP - Carl Sargeant AM - Help or Advice
- Still Best Not Go Out
- Best not go out
- Education to take all White Lion 106 money?
- Chester Rd Traffic Calming News
- Ellen Cartner - Funeral
- Why is the new Penyffordd Council website in Latin...
- Cllr Colin Bithell for Hawarden Airport Expansion
- Friday Night - Cocaine
- Penyffordd Brownies cooking on gas after Deeside R...
- Penyffordd Public Relations are non existent
- Penyffordd Community Council Website
- Penyffordd Airport
- Recent House sales in Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Tennis Club now online
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)