St John Baptist Primary School and Castell Alun Hope School are to grab all 106 money given to the village by Redrow in return for permission to develop the White Lion site.
This was the stated reporting in The Flintshire Chronicle today. Full details published when available.
St John Baptist School £73,500
Castell Alun £52,500
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- Still some way to go
- Recent Property Sales, For Sale and Rent in Penyff...
- Chicken and Rice
- British Summer Time Tomorrow
- White Lion Development
- Tom Lawrence scores first goal for Wales Under 21s...
- Wrexham Football Club need volunteers tomorrow
- A Bad Year for Polytunnels
- Your Fired! By Email
- Mark Tami MP - Carl Sargeant AM - Help or Advice
- Still Best Not Go Out
- Best not go out
- Education to take all White Lion 106 money?
- Chester Rd Traffic Calming News
- Ellen Cartner - Funeral
- Why is the new Penyffordd Council website in Latin...
- Cllr Colin Bithell for Hawarden Airport Expansion
- Friday Night - Cocaine
- Penyffordd Brownies cooking on gas after Deeside R...
- Penyffordd Public Relations are non existent
- Penyffordd Community Council Website
- Penyffordd Airport
- Recent House sales in Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Tennis Club now online
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)